Honda links you to your world
You’re always connected with Honda’s Display Audio system. With just a tap of the 7-inch colour touchscreen, you’re in full command of all your infotainment needs. When you need to keep your eyes on the road, simply use the conveniently located steering wheel-mounted controls.
And now you can bring Honda approved smartphone applications2 along for the ride with HondaLink, thanks to this platform. So wherever your Honda takes you, the sounds and features you love are just a swipe away.
Select your vehicle from the menu above to view guides for your Display Audio System and HondaLink.
2. Smartphone applications currently only compatible with iOS mobile devices (iPhone 5 or newer).Drive responsibly; HondaLink Navigation and Honda-approved 3rd party apps are designed to minimise driver distraction and Honda recommends use of these apps only. Personal mobile phone data plans are used to access apps. Data charges may apply. Access requires HDMI® cable, Apple-approved Lightning USB cable and Digital AV adapter (these items may be purchased separately from your Honda Dealer).
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. countries and is used under licence.
iOS is a trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is under licence.
HondaLink is an exclusive platform that connects you with your Honda through the Display Audio system. Enjoy a range of Honda-approved 3rd party apps that enhance your driving experience, including the very clever HondaLink Navigation. Starting up your HondaLink isn’t hard. Just follow the step-by-step guide below and your ready to go.
Set-up Smartphone Connection
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and type “Smartphoneconnection” into the search box.
- Download the Smartphoneconnection App.
Make sure your iPhone is discoverable
- On your iPhone, select Settings, then turn on Bluetooth. Then on the - Display Audio screen select the Settings icon, Bluetooth Device List, then Add Bluetooth Device and connect the required phone.
- Tap the Home button.
Set-up Smartphone Connection
- Using the HondaLink iOS Cable Kit, connect the HDMI® and USB cables to the input jacks below the Display Audio panel, then to the Apple Lightning AV adapter. Next, connect the adapter to the iPhone.
- The iPhone will connect to the DA and this symbol will appear, tap the symbol and tap "Allow" on the iPhone.
Back to top
- HondaLink gives you access to navigation, music and more. For a list of compatible apps visit our Apps.
Honda Apps & Honda-Approved Apps give you in-car access to your music, navigation and in the near future, the HondaLink™ App, giving you real-time information about your car and more. These apps live on your phone, so as long as your phone’s up-to-date, your car is too.
Official Honda Applications
Smartphone Connection Required
This app is the gateway for using HondaLink and is required to get started. It finds and organises Honda-approved 3rd party apps, so they too can be integrated into the Display Audio system.
HondaLink Navigation Premium AUS
This app brings you the power of a factory navigation system right on your phone. Once connected to the Display Audio system, maps, routes, live traffic-flow information, and a turn-by-turn guide to your destination displays right there on the Display Audio screen.
Honda Approved Applications
Experience your music library in a new way. This app allows you to swipe, drag, and directly touch the desired artist, song, album, podcast, audiobook, and video in your library from the Display Audio screen. It also makes it easy to find what you're looking for with alphabet search and album view functions.
MIXTRAX App Free
This app is a free ‘lite’ version of MIXTRAX App which automatically selects songs from your library and plays non-stop mixes by continuously mixing together the exciting parts of songs.
Take control of your music with style and ease, because Stezza has big buttons for big fingers! Featuring a modern design, playing music has never been safer when driving. There are even multiple colour themes for the fashion conscious.
StreamS HiFi Radio
A fully-featured, broadcast quality, streaming audio player featuring heaps of audio streams, including AM/FM stations. The app also displays artist and song title information from stations that send it.
Back to top
Derived from Pioneer’s experience in developing world-renowned professional DJ products, the MIXTRAX App analyses your music library and effortlessly categorizes your music into unique non-stop mixes. Each mix features virtual DJ effects that blend and transition one song to the next while maintaining the overall tempo and mood of the mix.